Use the steps below to send a Troubleshooting log to a UniTel Voice Technician.
NOTE: This article assumes you have completed the steps to Enable Troubleshooting Log
- Launch the UniTel Voice App.
- From the Keypad screen, tap the ellipsis in the top-right corner of your screen and then tap "Settings" menu that displays.
- From the Settings screen, tap the option "Logs".
- From the Logs screen, tap the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen and then tap Share
Choose Gmail from the list of available options in the bottom of the screen.
- A new email message will be composed.
- Our Support Team's email will be added automatically.
- Simply type in the body of the message your UniTel Voice number, employee extension, and any additional information you would like to share regarding the issue encountered.
- Click Send.