Use the steps below to send a Troubleshooting log to a UniTel Voice Technician.
NOTE: This article assumes you have completed the steps to Enable Troubleshooting Log
- Launch the UniTel Voice App.
- From the Keypad screen, tap the ellipsis in the top-right corner of your screen and then tap "Settings" menu that displays.
- From the Settings screen, tap the option "Logs".
- From the Logs screen, tap the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen and then tap Share
- Choose Gmail from the list of available options in the bottom of the screen.
- A new email message will be composed.
- Our Support Team's email will be added automatically.
- Simply type in the body of the message your UniTel Voice number, employee extension, and any additional information you would like to share regarding the issue encountered.
- Click Send.