Upon request from UniTel Voice Support team, follow the instructions below to enable additional information to UniTel Voice Technicians for advanced troubleshooting.
Enable Logging in the UniTel Voice Mobile App
- Launch the UniTel Voice App
- From the Keypad screen, tap the ellipsis in the top-right corner of your screen and then tap "Settings" menu that displays.
- Now, from the App Settings screen, tap "Preferences"
- Now, from the Preferences Screen, tap "Troubleshooting log" to toggle the option on.
- Click the Left arrow at the top left corner to go back to the "Settings" screen
- Click the left arrow in the top left corner to go back to the Key Pad screen.
- Close the UniTel Voice App.