The UniTel Voice Virtual Phone system will automatically remove voicemails on a rolling 60-day window.
Additionally, there are 3 methods to delete voicemails from your Inbox. All 3 methods are performed from the Inbox screen and described below. Please note, some methods are only available on large screen devices.
Method 1: Trash icon (desktop screen devices only)
- On a Large screen device (desktop/notebook), navigate to the Inbox.
- Click the Trash icon corresponding to the voicemail you want to delete.
Method 2: Info modal Delete button (supported on all screen sizes)
- From any size screen, navigate to the Inbox.
- Tap the Info icon corresponding to the voicemail you want to delete
- Tap the button Delete (see image below)
Method 3: Action bar Delete button (supported on all screen sizes)
*NOTE: this option allows deleting multiple messages at a time
- From any size screen, navigate to the Inbox
- Tap the checkbox next to the messages you want to delete to select it.
- Repeat selection for any messages you want to delete.
- In the Action Bar click Delete
- The system will delete the messages that were selected.