What is the Dial-Out feature?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 5:18 PM
dial out feature allows you to place a phone call from any phone, and have the Caller ID appear as your virtual phone number.
1. Authorize the number you will be calling from
- Click Add Number
- Enter a description for your call in number in the 'Nickname' field
- Enter the 10-digit phone number you will use to call your Access Number in the field 'Will call from this number'. Digits only. Do not include dashes or any special characters
- Pick your Virtual Office Number that you would like to display as your outbound Caller ID
- Click the Save button
2. Call the Access Number from your authorized number
- Call your access number Toll Free at (844) 435-4000 or (331) 215-8820
- Follow the Prompts
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.