- The username and password you created at signup is different than your mobile app login.
- The app is designed to sync with your personal employee extension.
- You can find your app login credentials within your Employee Extension (as shown below).
To login to the app, follow these 3 steps below, or watch a quick video on how the app works.
Step 1: Create an employee extension (if you have not already done so).
*Here’s how to create an employee extension.
Step 2: Turn On Mobile App & Devices.
Inside the new employee extension go to the "General Information" menu and toggle on "Mobile App & Device".
Step 3: Sync your App by scanning the QR code or entering the login credentials
1. After you turn on the Mobile App & Devices toggle, you will see a QR code and login credentials appear.
2. From your app login screen, press the 'Scan QR' button and then use your device to take a picture of the QR code on the screen. The device will then auto-provision itself.
3. Or, you can manually enter your extension's 'Account ID' and 'Password' and then click 'Sign in'.