Below are the instructions for configuring your Yealink W52P / W56P.
Step 1 - Connect / Power On Phone
- Unbox Device
- Connect provided network cable to the port on the back of device labeled "Internet"
- Connect power cord to port labeled "DC 5V"
- Plug cord into outlet
- Connect the handset base to the power plug and connect power plug to outlet
- Device will startup and on the handset you should see information (or a clock)
Step 2 - Optain IP Address for Self-Management
- With the base and handset powered on, from handset1 press the "OK" button. You should now see a menu of options.
- Using the up/down arrows on the handset navigate to "Status"
- With "Status" selected, press "OK"
- Choose "Base". You will observe a message "Please Wait" and then it will display information
- Note the IP Address (identified as IPv4 on the handset screen) _____________________________________________
Step 3 - Configure Phone through Web Browser
- From your computer's web browser, enter the IP address noted above into the search bar at the top of the page
- The default username is "admin". The default password is "admin"
- In the top navigation bar, click "Settings"
- In the left navigation choose "Auto Provision"
- Update the Server URL to http://184.108.40.206/125
- At bottom of page, click the "Confirm" button
- When prompted "Do you want to Autoprovision now?" choose "OK"
- After provisioning in complete you will see the status change to "The operation is complete." ** NOTE: This process may take up to 5 minutes
- Your browser will be redirected to the login screen
Step 4 - Place Test Calls
- Place a test call to an "Off-Network" number to confirm calls complete
- Place a test call to an "On-Network" number such as another employee's extension