How do I provision my existing Yealink W52P / W56P / W60P for use with my UniTel Voice service
Modified on: Thu, 27 Feb, 2020 at 1:56 PM
Below are the instructions for configuring your Yealink W52P / W56P / W60P.
Step 1 – Connect / Power On Phone
1. Unbox Device
2. Connect provided Network Cable to the port on back of device labeled “Internet”
3. Connect Power cord to port labeled “DC 5V”.
4. Plug cord into outlet.
5. Connect the Handset Base to the power plug and connect power plug to outlet.
6. Device will startup and on the handset you should see information (or a clock)
Step 2 – Obtain IP Address for Self-Management
1. With the Base and Handset powered on, from handset1 press the OK button. You should now see a menu of options.
2. Using the up/down arrows on the handset navigate to Status
3. With Status selected, press OK.
4. Choose “Base”. You will observe a message “Please Wait” and then it will display information.
5. Note below the IP Address (identified as IPv4 on the handset screen).
i.e. 192.168.1.201 (one-nine-two-dot-one-six-eight-dot-one-dot-two-zero-one)
Step 3 – Configure Phone through Web Browser
1. From your computer’s web browser, Please enter this into your internet browser at the top of the page. An example is 192.168.1.201
2. The default username is admin. The default password is admin
3. In top navigation bar click “Settings”.
4. In the Left navigation choose “Auto Provision”
5. Update Server URL to: http://126.96.36.199/125
6. At bottom of page click Confirm button
7. When prompted “Do you Want To AutoProvision Now?” choose OK
8. After provisiongin is complete you will see the status change to “The Operation is Complete”. *NOTE: This process may take up to 5 minutes.
9. Your browser will be redirected to the login screen.
- Place test call to an “Off-Network” number to confirm calls complete.
- Place test call to an “On-Network” number such as another Employees Extension.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.