You can transfer calls to any other extension of your phone system, or to any 10-digit USA/Canada number. If you need to transfer your call, but wish to first speak with the person to whom you are transferring the call, you may use the 'attended transfer" option.
When you are on a call, your in-call display will change to this:
If you wish to do an "Attended Transfer," press the "att. transfer" button, and dial the number where you wish to send the call. Stay on the line, speak with the party, and hang up to send the call.
If the other party does not wish to take the call, they can hang up, and you will go back to your original phone call.
- With caller on the line, press the Hold button:
- Press the Flash / “New Line” button:
- Dial the number where you wish to transfer the call. Then once the call is completed you can speak them.
- When ready to perform the “ Transfer” press the “attn. transfer” button:
- Now pick from your available active calls where you would like to transfer the call to. In this example we are transferring the call to the active call with Extension “709”: